Means of delivery:
- the ordered product is delivered through main courier company UPS.
- the morning before delivery, the courier will contact you and arrange the precise location and time of delivery with you
- delivery time 2 – 6 working days
- If using this means of transportation, it is necessary to input a phone number where you can be reached
- UPS packages can be tracked at www.ups.com – in the menu, you will find the field “Shipment tracking”, where you input the number of your parcel that was sent to your email address and click “OK”.
- We also use other shipping carriers like PPL, Tomba, DHL, FedEX, DPD, depending on your location.
- Please be sure that you check the state of the packaging of the parcel when you take it over to make sure that our tape has not been damaged in any way and has not been repaired by tape with a different print, white tape or transparent tape. In case of any damage or suspicion of damage, record this objection and the specification of damage into the driver protocol when signing the takeover documentation. In case of any doubts about the condition of the packaging or parcel, you can reject the parcel. In such a case, please inform us immediately about further actions.
- If you take over the parcel and later learn about damage or loss of content, we can no longer enter into a possible claim process with you and the delivery company. Later claims will be disregarded.
- If you take over a parcel and, after opening it, you find out that the content is damaged, please contact us directly by phone or email.
Customer line Write us an e-mail
+420 800 70 72 72 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday
7am – 3pm
We currently ship to the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
Please allow 3-6 days for deliveries to Australia, Canada, China, Mexico, United States.